I mentioned earlier today that I was “thankful” for discovering juicing.
I never expected to love it as much as I do or even for the hubby to love it.
But we both do and that’s that!
It just makes you feel good and it tastes awesome…
This is our new favorite – Good for Your Liver juice.
- 1 lime, peeled and halved
- 1 lemon, peeled and halved
- 1 large cucumber, halved
- bunch of mint, stems and all
- ½ bunch parsley, stems and all
- ⅓ head cabbage, in 1 inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini, halved
- 2 inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 green apples, quartered
- 3 big handfuls of kale
- Juice and enjoy!
- Lemons are rich in Vitamin C & bioflavonoid which benefit the liver
– Celery is high in silicon which is good for bones, joints, arteries & it also calms the liver and the nervous system
- Mint is used to reduce heat, clear the head and eyes and remove liver stagnation