It’s rare to find a recipe that requires 4 simple ingredients but delivers such amazing flavor.
This is that recipe, we’re both addicted to it right now.
I know, roasted cabbage, doesn’t sound that amazing, but add the fennel seeds and BAM.
I had purchased fennel seeds a while ago in the US and never quite figured out how to use them.
Trust me, buy yourself some Napa cabbage (also called Chinese cabbage) and some fennel seeds and make this dish this week. You will be blown away with the flavor!
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 more tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium head napa cabbage, cut into wedges
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Line cookie sheet with Parchment paper (easier clean up)
- Cut cabbage into wedges.
- I pour the oil on my hands and then run my hands over each wedge and place on pan.
- Sprinkle with fennel and salt and pepper.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes.
3 mile run yesterday - 28:15.
I’m off this morning to see my foot Dr.
My stomach is in knots BUT I’m ready to find out what is wrong.
Obviously, I’m hoping for anything that doesn’t involve cutting my foot open.
I promise an update later today.
till my Half Marathon in Florida!!!