This weekend my husband was sick, really sick.’
Since we’ve met, he has never taken 2 days off work for sickness, ever.
I did my usual sick nurse routine – made tea, made soup, washed the sheets daily to de-germ, etc..
But on Saturday, I thought I’d surprise him with a pizza.
I was tired though - being a sick nurse is exhausting!
Then, it hit me.
I bet, I could use a roll of Pillsbury Dinner Rolls for a quick pizza crust.
It worked like a charm – 13 minute pizza!
- Pillsbury Dinner Rolls
- pizza sauce
- pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 375, as directed on rolls tin.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Open rolls and without separating, roll dough out and press down.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Cook for 6 minutes and then remove and top with sauce, cheese and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Cook for another 7 minutes.
The best part about this pizza was that it broke off into strips – kinda like pizza bread sticks.
It was super light and airy and EASY.
So, next time you want pizza in 13 minutes – try this out!
What’s you favorite pizza topping?
I am a huge mushroom fan – but I also like green peppers, black olives and spinach