Before we get to the recipe…
I am still waiting for my MRI results.
I better get them today or might lose it.
One of the things I always have in my freezer is a pork loin.
No, I don’t eat them.
My husband loves them and they are great for impromptu dinner parties.
It’s also a nice change up for my hard-working husband from our usual veggie-heavy dinnertime eats.
I knew he had a busy day yesterday, so I thought I’d surprise him with this recipe – he loves it!
I love it too, because it’s one of the easiest recipes to make, ever.
Normally, I use baby red potatoes, ut since I couldn’t find any, i used baby white ones instead.
I was also out of Maple syrup.
I decided to change it up a bit and went with Amber Agave Syrup instead…and it worked just fine!
- 2 - 3 pounds pork tenderloin
- ⅔ cup Maple syrup (or Amber Agave Syrup)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- salt & pepper
- 4-6 medium potatoes, halved
- 1 pd baby carrots
- Brussels sprouts
- Preheat oven 350.
- Trim Brussels sprouts and cut in half, trim potatoes to same size pieces and clean carrots and arrange around pork loin.
- Mix all sauce ingredients and pour over veggies and pork.
- Cook in oven 45 min to an hour depending on oven until pork temp is 155-160.
- May require pork to be removed so veggies can cook a little longer to your tender likeness.
What are your weekend plans?
The hubby & I are heading out for date night tonight to see Argo and Sunday we are going sailing…can’t wait!