Today is a beautiful day here in Trinidad.
This weekend was busy & fun!
I also created a new recipe – Brocomole.
I had seen Brocomole here and there but decided to make my own creation.
It’s really good!
Yes, it’s made with broccoli instead of avocados.
Weird sounding right?
It’s really good though…I swear!
My husband even crazy for it.
How do I use Brocomole?
- Great as a dip – hot or cold
– Amazing as a sandwich spread
– An excellent spread for cooking chicken
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- juice of a half of small lemon
- zest of half of lemon
- ¼ cup or 4 oz of fat free cream cheese
- ⅛ cup or 2oz of low fat sour cream
- 1 small bunch of green onions, diced
- ¼ tsp sumac (optional)
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ⅛ tsp garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- Seasoning to taste
- Steam broccoli until tender.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and blend thoroughly.
- Store in refrigerator and enjoy!