Good day world!
I’m feeling refreshed and motivated after my fun, long weekend in Tobago.
It was awesome.
It could have been more awesome, if I was actually able to swim and boat, but I made the best of it.
Yesterday, we arrived home in the early am and basically spent all day unpacking, doing laundry and being lazy!
I’ve been so crazy busy with house guests and fun, weekend trips, that I almost forgot about this recipe!
These super fun & completely delicious marshmallow popcorn balls are a MUST add to your next celebration.
I made them before Christmas, for my husband to take into work for his birthday.
I know, I know, he’s not 12, but birthday office treats are always welcomed – ALWAYS.
They are super easy to make and were a HUGE hit!
I mean who doesn’t like marshmellowey, M&M, popcorn goodness on a stick?!?
- 2 bags microwave popcorn
- 1 12.6 oz. bag M&M’s
- 3 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 1 pkg. 16 oz. large marshmallows
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, peanuts and M&M’s.
- In a large pot, combine marshmallows and butter.
- Cook over medium-low heat until melted.
- Add popcorn mixture, mix well
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- When cool enough to handle, spray hands with non-stick cooking spray and shape into balls and place in muffin tin to hold shape.
- Insert popsicle stick into each ball and let cool.
- Wrap each one in plastic when cooled.
Are you a POPCORN fan?
I absolutely love popcorn.
My crowns however, do not.