1. My Favorite St. Patrick’s Day Memory – This holiday has always been a pretty big deal in my family! One year while in university, I remember being bummed out I wouldn’t be celebrating with my family, until my 10am Business Accounting class was interrupted by my very green parents! Literally, they were dressed in loads of green and pulled me out of class, we headed to the casino and drank green cocktails 🍹 Then, at the casino I ended up winning like $200 – I’m not surprised easily and that was probably ranks up there with my top 3 lifetime surprises ever! It wa pretty EPIC! ☘️
2. The Best Irish Stew Recipe – I make this every year for the hubby and he LOVES it – trust me it’s worth the effort! #majorwifepoints
3. A Much Needed Yoga Session – Sometimes my ADHD works me up into a frenzy, especially when we move. This is our 5th move since we started dating and to be honest, it never gets easier. When things get crazy (like marathon training and moving at the same time) I tend to stay away from yoga. #BADdecision I’m finally heading back to the mat this morning and I can’t wait for some #Hatha later this morning…even though the class might go down like this…
4. Sunshine ☀️ I have to brag about the awesome sunshine we’ve been blessed with the past 48 hours...not going to lie, I was smiling when my parents living in Florida told me how cold it was yesterday and when I saw all the snow back home in the USA.
5. New Spring #FitKit – New season, new kit right?! Absolutely obsessed with my new NIKE kit! The leggings are really comfy and make my legs look so looong (always a plus) and the Nike Pro Classic Sports Bra is perfect for Yoga (wouldn’t wear it for running though).
I never run in Nike but they make awesome fashion trainers – while I wasn’t initially onboard with this color combo – it’s really grown on me and I’ve gotten a ton of compliments on them! They fit like a glove and they have become the perfect travel trainer – fashionable, cute and very comfortable!
How Will You Celebrate Today?
Meeting a friend for lunch and a green beer with the hubby after work!