Life at the lake is good.
It’s really good when you are eating delicious things.
My mom whipped up this salad for dinner last night and WOW.
So summery and delicious…
Next time, I think I’d add some roasted corn.
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 jalapeno, diced
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1lb cooked shrimp, chopped
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine everything but avocado in bowl and mix together.
- Add avocado and mix again, gently.
- Season with salt and pepper and let chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.