Yes, if you are wondering…
It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
I have to give my new SRC girl Jane a huge high-five!
I was assigned the drool-worthy Jane’s Adventures in Dinner…
Then, I was told by my husband our move date was changed from end of July to mid June!
I was a bit worried with all my cooking stuff packed, I wouldn’t be able to do Jane justice…
I hope this post makes you smile Jane, you sure made my husband dinner the other night!!!
(from 1 Canadian to another, he thanks you)
I could spend all day drooling over her photography and recipes...just go look.
But I finally found her Chicken Pot Pie Crescents recipe and was sure it would be a hit!
I couldn’t find crescent rolls, so I used Grands flaky biscuits…
I also substituted the squash for some mashed sweet potato.
They both worked great.
Trust me, this is the perfect for the “OMG what am I going to do for dinner” moment.
- 1 pkg Grands flaky biscuits
- ½ deli chicken
- ½ cup mashed sweet potato mash
- 4oz pepper jack cheese
- butter and salt & pepper for toppings
- Unroll the biscuits.
- Add a chunk of chicken (1 oz), 1 T. sweet potato, 1 piece cheese, and salt & pepper to taste.
- Seal and crimp edges and bake (375) until browned (approx. 14-17 minutes).