I thought I’d spice up your Monday with The Ultimate Gift Guide for Runners GIVEAWAY! I don’t normally do gift guides but I was able to get a couple of amazing products that I know my running readers would love so without further ado….enjoy, enter and tweet your hearts out! xo
1. YakTrax Ice Grips – Retail Value £19.99 – If you live somewhere where snow and ice stop you from running outdoors in the Winter, you need Yaktrax Pro ice grips. The strong coils and retaining strap, which goes over the top of the footwear for extra security will have you on stable footing and allow you to get your miles in no matter what…I have used Yaktrax several times in Canada while visiting my husbands family and loved them! They are perfect for running or jogging or walking on packed snow and ice.
2. Buff – Retail Value $23.99 – The Original and still the best – wick able, breathable and wind resistant – so uniquely versatile it can be worn in up to 13 different ways for protection, comfort and FUN! I’m loving this piece of running gear – light but so useful when the wind is a bit blustery and I need to warm my chin and cheeks up or I can ever make it into a balaclava if its really cold.
3. Moji Mini Pro – Retail Value $29.99 – Freeze for an ICE massage! Travel-friendly, portable, and handheld, the Mini Massager rolls to relieve all your sore muscles, with two special spheres to perform specific functions. You’ll notice there is a larger sphere at the top, by your fingertips and the largest one by the heel of your hand. Don’t worry, we did this on purpose. The top sphere provides a targeted massage, and the largest sphere at the bottom digs super deep, using the heel of your hand to provide the most intense massage. I love all the Moji products and that this bad boy can go into the freezer – kinda like an ice bath without total submersion.
4. TRIBE Snacks for Runners Hamper – Retail Value £16.00 – TRIBE focuses on delivering all natural, healthy, nutritious snacks with no refined sugars. no sulphites and only the highest quality unrefined whole food delivered to your door to fuel your workouts. You can choose to receive a box every week, every other week or once a month. I met them at my recent 10K and they have delicious nibbles and bars. Once you sign up you can tailor your box to exactly what kind of snacks you would like – fuel, replenish, antioxidant, etc… For my UK readers, you can try your own TRIBE box for just £1.00 with code HINZTRIBE
5. Jabra SPORTCOACH Wireless Earbuds with Intelligent Audio Coaching – Retail Value £119.00 – Earlier in the year I fell in love with Jabra and their wireless headphones and these add even more to the party with intelligent audio coaching. And with 5.5 hours of music/talk time, you can get fired up with your favorite tunes during your longest runs! Sweat proof, Rain Proof and Sand and Dust proof so you’re covered from all the elements…so that means no making excuses why you can’t get your workout on…
Who wants to win? Enter using Rafflecopter below and everyone is allowed to enter – UK, US, anywhere. GOOD LUCK.
Giveaway ends Friday night, winner will be announced Saturday morning.