1. I’m currently obsessed with The Five on Netflix. Where has this show been?! I don’t know how I missed it while while living in London as it’s British but damn it’s awesome. On episode 6 and am loving everything about it…
2. I’m having a love affair with my bed. Ya know when you are without something for a while and you completely forget how awesome it is…well, now that I have our bed back I don’t wanna get out if it! I swear buying a Temper mattress is the best decision we’ve ever made.
3. Last night I went to the coolest race packet pickup party in Clearwater Beach. I took the parents and we sipped fresh margaritas and talked all things running alongside of the mayor and chief of police. This was definitely a posh packet pick up event and the Mexican food was out of this world! I like being back in America… My 5k is tomorrow am but I really wish I would have been ready for the half, the medal was AMAZING! I can’t remember the last time I raced a 5k so I’m pumped up!
4. Zoodles on pizza anyone? I decided to throw some zucchini noodles on my new favorite food obsession Udi’s Gluten Free cheese pizza and Y U M M Y.
5. One thing that is becoming evident lately is that I have no idea how much things should cost. I’ve been living outside of the US for almost 8 years now and am pretty sure I’m getting ripped off everywhere I go. Today I bought wrapping paper from Target and $5 seemed expensive but I bought it anyways…then a trip to the dollar store and I found almost the exact same paper there!!! That wrapping paper will be going back to Target. I need like a list of “good” prices on food items, toiletries, etc.. #help